How can I integrate my viva.com | Account with Shopify Smart Checkout Plugin?
Our Shopify Smart Checkout plugin allows you to accept payments online to your Shopify store via the viva.com | Smart Checkout. Your customers are redirected to viva.com to make a payment.
In the following description, you will find instructions on how to integrate your viva.com
| Account with Shopify.
The steps in detail:
Step 1: Create viva.com | Account
If you do not already have an account with viva.com please create an account.
Step 2: Generate Shopify Credentials
Before doing anything, you need to grab your viva.com Client ID and generate your unique Client Secret, following the below steps.
1. Sign in to the viva.com banking app and select the required account.
2. Click on Settings > API Access and scroll down to the Shopify Smart Checkout Credentials (PP) section:
3. Click on the Generate a pair of credentials button.
4. A pair of credentials is generated.
Your unique 32-character Client Secret is now displayed in the Client secret field below ClientID:
5. Make a temporary note of your Client ID and Client Secret for later use.
Find out more
For a detailed step-by-step guide to adding the viva.com Smart Checkout plugin to Shopify, please read the Setup instructions on viva.com Developer Portal.